1. Booking Trip: In order to book a trip with Travers Nepal (P) Ltd, a customer must complete the online booking form and make a deposit as per the requirements outlined in the trip itinerary.
2. Contract Formation: The contract between Travers Nepal (P) Ltd and the customer is formed upon receipt of the deposit and acceptance of the booking by the company.
3. Deposit Requirements: A deposit of 30% of the total trip cost is required to secure a booking. The remaining balance must be paid in full at least 30 days prior to the start of the trip.
4. Payment Method: Payment can be made by bank transfer to the account specified by the company. To make a payment contact to company.
5. Last Minute Bookings: Bookings made within 30 days of the start of the trip must be paid in full at the time of booking.
6. Cancellation Policy:
a. Cancellation by Customers: If a customer cancels their trip, the following charges apply:
• More than 60 days prior to the start of the trip: loss of deposit
• 30-60 days prior to the start of the trip: 50% of the total trip cost
• Less than 30 days prior to the start of the trip: 100% of the total trip cost
b. Cancellation by the Company: In the event that the company cancels a trip, customers will be offered the option of an alternative trip or a full refund of all monies paid.
7. Trip Amendment: Customers may request changes to their trip itinerary, subject to availability and at the discretion of the company. Any additional costs incurred as a result of trip amendments will be the responsibility of the customer.
8. Medical Condition and Special Requirements: Customers must disclose any medical conditions or special requirements at the time of booking. The company reserves the right to decline a booking if it is deemed that the customer's condition may affect the safety or enjoyment of the trip for themselves or others.
9. Travel Insurance: It is strongly recommended that customers purchase travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances such as trip cancellation or medical emergencies.
10. Flight Delay or Change: Travers Nepal (P) Ltd is not responsible for any delays or changes to flights. Customers are advised to check with their airline for updates and to allow sufficient time for any delays or changes.
11. Paper and Documents: Customers are responsible for ensuring that they have all necessary documents for their trip, including passports, visas, and insurance documents. Travers Nepal (P) Ltd is not responsible for any issues that may arise as a result of incomplete or incorrect documents.
12. Visa and Passport: Customers are responsible for obtaining any necessary visas and ensuring that their passport is valid for at least 6 months beyond the end of their trip.
13. Injuries and Evacuation: Travers Nepal (P) Ltd will provide assistance in the event of injury or illness, but any costs incurred as a result of evacuation or medical treatment will be the responsibility of the customer.
14. Service Missed or Unused: No refunds will be given for any services that are missed or unused due to circumstances beyond the control of the company, such as flight delays or illness.
15. Health and Fitness: Customers must be in good health and fitness to participate in the activities included in their trip itinerary. If a customer is unable to participate in certain activities due to their health or fitness, it is their responsibility to inform the company in advance.
16. Discount Provision: The following discounts are available:
• Group Leader: A discount of 100% is available for group leaders booking a trip for a group of 10 or more people.
• School/College Students: A discount of 20% is available for full-time students with valid student IDs.
17. Supplement Charge: A supplement charge may be applied for single occupancy of a room or for certain activities or services not included in the base trip price.
18. Risk and Responsibility: Customers must accept that there are inherent risks involved in trekking and adventure travel and agree to take responsibility for their own actions and well-being. Travers Nepal (P) Ltd will not be held responsible for any injuries, loss, or damage to personal property, or any other loss or damage incurred during the trip.
19. Responsible Tourism Policy: Travers Nepal (P) Ltd is committed to responsible tourism and the protection of the natural and cultural heritage of the destinations we visit. We encourage our customers to respect the local environment and culture and to follow the guidance of our team in this regard.
20. Impact on the Journey: Travers Nepal (P) Ltd strives to minimize the impact of our trips on the environment and local communities. However, we cannot control the actions of our customers or other factors that may impact the journey. Customers must accept that there may be unforeseen circumstances that affect the itinerary and must be prepared to adapt and be flexible in such situations.
21. Personal Belongings: Travers Nepal (P) Ltd is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the trip. Customers are advised to take care of their belongings and to insure them against loss or damage.
22. Publicity: Travers Nepal (P) Ltd reserves the right to use any photographs or video footage taken during the trip for promotional purposes. Customers who do not wish to be included in such materials must inform the company in advance.
23. Privacy: Travers Nepal (P) Ltd will not share personal information provided by customers with any third parties except as necessary for the purpose of booking and organizing the trip.
24. Social Responsibility: Travers Nepal (P) Ltd is committed to contributing to the social and economic development of the communities we visit. We encourage our customers to support local businesses and respect the customs and traditions of the local people.
25. Governing Law: These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Nepal.
By booking a trip with Travers Nepal (P) Ltd, customers agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.